You can’t hit your retirement goals unless those goals are clearly articulated. With that in mind, do you have defined goals that are leading you to win at retirement?
In this episode, Robert Harwood teaches you how to give your retirement a financial gut check so you can rest easy knowing you’re on track. This is a must-listen episode that can help you refine your goals and avoid slipping and falling with your finances.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to take advantage of investing opportunities
- Why a retirement gut check is important
- The importance of goal setting
- Questions to ask yourself when putting together your plan
- Examples of clients Robert has helped keep on-track with a financial gut check
- And more!
Tune in now and discover how to find out whether you’re on track to hitting your long-term retirement goals!
Resources: Harwood Financial Group: (800) 989-1427 | Investing For Retirement: The Ultimate Guide To Not Outliving Your Money
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More